Favorite LP Pics 2024

Technically, these photos are not Lake Powell, but they sure make you think you’re there. These were actually taken at a U2 show in the Sphere in Las Vegas on February 10. Unbelievable show musically and especially visually… this sequence of images made you feel as if the place was changing from the desert to the sea, and somehow in the middle it all felt like Lake Powell…

IMG_4473.jpegIMG_7638.jpegIMG_1284.jpegIMG_7683.jpegIMG_6088.jpegIMG_0892.jpeg

Technically, these photos are not Lake Powell, but they sure make you think you’re there. These were actually taken at a U2 show in the Sphere in Las Vegas on February 10. Unbelievable show musically and especially visually… this sequence of images made you feel as if the place was changing from the desert to the sea, and somehow in the middle it all felt like Lake Powell…

View attachment 26368View attachment 26369View attachment 26370View attachment 26371View attachment 26372View attachment 26373
I’m so glad you went to that show while you were out there. This particular song with this scene was “mind blowing”!

View attachment 26368View attachment 26369View attachment 26370View attachment 26371View attachment 26372View attachment 26373
That would be way to cool, I would probably even give up a fishing trip for that one 👍

Not the scenery - but so far my favorite photo of this year. Meet Knee Deep - our new (to us) houseboat having some work done on it at the Wahweap Boat Maintenance Facility. Will be back in the slip soon (we hope). And then there will be a lot more photos of my favorite places at Lake Powell. Looking forward to those still nights when you can sit in a circle of stars - those above you and those reflected in the water.

Attachments

• IMG_6542.jpg
    IMG_6542.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 98
That cove is the perfect spot for the young largemouth bass that I have been catching and writing about in my fish report. Find a cove with brushy cover and tumbleweeds and it is very likely that you will find very active young largemouth bass in residence.
And by the looks of things, there will be a lot of brushy cover in the back of many coves this year. The tumbleweeds were thick in some areas!

Here's another angle with my son
1712269300673.png

Back